LINDSAY RF AMPLIFIER: LBA3827 1.2 GHz MULTI-DWELLING AMPLIFIER
The Lindsay exclusive multiple dwelling amplifier delivers reliable performance supporting DOCSIS® 3.1 frequencies to 1.22GHz. The unique design offers configurations for 42 and 85MHz upstream bandwidth requirements.
Model LBA3827 applications for advanced HFC network installations in apartment buildings, hotels, schools, hospitals and similar facilities having high RF amplification requirements. Designed with high gain this amplifier can be mounted directly to a wall with increased heat dissipation properties and low power consumption, this amplifier runs cool reducing operational costs. The ultimate two-way amplifier uses the latest 1.22GHz GaAs-Fet Push Pull technology providing superior distortion performance and low noise. Technician friendly controls feature variable attenuators and equalizers facilitating greater flexibility when adjusting the amplifier. The mains powered automatic switching mode power supply accepts input voltages from 90-240 V at frequencies of 50 or 60Hz without adjustment.
• Wall mount aluminum enclosure
• Heat dissipation finned design
• IP64 rating for indoor applications
• Operating temperature range -20C to +55C
• 38dB forward gain, 27dB reverse gain
• Variable type attenuators and equalizers
• -20dB external test points
• Surge protected to 6kV on all ports
• 90-240VAC mains powered
• Available diplex filter options 42/54, 85/102MHz